- Can anyone from Omagh use the facilities?
- Do we really need a new campus?
- Has the environment been considered?
- How many students will attend Strule?
- How will traffic be managed?
- Who is responsible for overall governance?
- Will locals be involved in construction?
- Will our children feel cut off from the town centre?
- Will the shared campus result in a loss of identity?
- Aerial Photography
- Army Campus and Early Construction
- Arvalee Construction
- Arvalee Mock Up Classroom
- Arvalee Opening Celebration
- Masterplan, School and Shared Facilities Designs
- Project Management Team
- Arvalee students create own songs to celebrate official opening
- Lisanelly – Omagh Youth Council News Report
- Lisanelly – Promotional DVD
- Lisanelly – Promotional Video
- O’Dowd Marks Start of Works on Lisanelly
- Strule – Launch Video (Nerve Centre)
- Strule Shared Education Campus – Digital Fly Through – November 2017
- Strule Shared Education Campus, Omagh – Public Exhibition
- 2,693 bags of garden wood
- 21 miles of steel bar
- 21st Century Education
- 34 football pitches
- Campus Timetabling
- Co Productions
- Community Benefits
- Community Facilities
- Improved Connectivity
- Individual Ethos
- Natural Sharing Areas
- Operational September 2021
- Shared Facilities
- Six Schools
- Arvalee School and Resource Centre
- Christian Brothers Grammar School
- Loreto Grammar School
- Omagh Academy Grammar School
- Omagh High School
- Sacred Heart College
- Design work begins on £100 million project
- Doors officially open at first Strule School
- Foster and McGuinness attend opening of Arvalee School
- Launch event marks submission of planning application
- Minister Welcomes Lisanelly Progress
- MINISTERS VISIT STRULE SHARED EDUCATION CAMPUS OMAGH
- OMAGH FIRM AWARDED SITE PREPARATIONS WORK CONTRACT
- Opportunities for Omagh to be outlined at Lisanelly Events
- Proposed Masterplan Launched for £100m Educational Campus
- Proposed Road Widening at Mountjoy Road and Gortin Road
- Strule Public Exhibition Event